Last week Parker turned four months old...on the 20th! He went on his second trip, this time in the car. He did really great and slept most of the four hours...I still prefer a plane ride but it wasn't too bad! He had his first Easter, which let me tell you he thoroughly enjoyed and was really paying attention :-P
Four Month Stats: 16 lbs. 4 oz. (70%) 26.25 in. (90%)
A few things from this month:
*we are still trying to roll from back to front...I think by next month for sure
*he is really recognizing people and smiles when he see's those he knows
*we have developed a real laugh...I'll try to get a video for next month
*he loves to watch little kids...they make him laugh and smile like crazy
*grabs for objects and bats at toys on the play-mat

First carousel ride!

Testing out the Bumbo chair!

We had several cold days from the end of April through the middle of May, so I had to dig through the few items I had saved of Hayden's.

Happy Mother's Day!

Hanging out at his first craw fish boil :-)

Now when he sees his bottle he excitedly opens his mouth and pulls your hands and the bottle towards him!!
1 comment:
Meghann, Gosh he is adorable! That smile just melts my heart! And it is uncanny how much he and Hayden look alike! Tell your parents hi for me! My sister is pregnant and due in Sept. They don't know what it is but I'm betting it's a girl. At least you and I will have nieces to spoil! PS, you always have Hayden and Parker dressed so cute!!
Post a Comment