Thursday, October 7, 2010

Zoo Day

Last week we headed to the Dallas Zoo with my mom group. Hayden had fun running around, and on the rare occasion looking at animals. I used to go to the Dallas Zoo when I taught, and I was never impressed. If you are going to have a zoo, at least give the animals some room to roam. There is a new part since I was last there for the elephant, zebras, lions, and all the African Savannah folk. It was very nice and a vast improvement from where they used to live. I've seen it, and I'll stick with Fort Worth!


Those silly penguins!



Checking out the animals of the Savannah and always keeping track of where we were on the map and where we were going!

Hanging with some crocs and friends.

Riding on the monorail around the exhibits with Connor-Boy!

Playing in the children area :-)

Last but not least a ride on a zebra before we went home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment