Saturday, July 24, 2010

Baby #2!

Well, we officially announced baby number 2 this week! He or she is expected to arrive in mid-January 2011. Hopefully in a few weeks we will be able to find out the he or she part! So far everything is going well. The baby is growing on track and is generally a few to several days larger than the expected growth, so we'll have to keep an eye on that!!

This time abound the pregnancy has been the almost complete opposite of the one with Hayden. I had not a single symptom with Hayden, and this time I have had most of the "traditional" symptoms. Now that I have reached the second trimester though, they have mostly subsided. Thankfully since school is out we have been able to relax a lot and hang around the house as needed!

7 weeks...hardly anything!

13 weeks...a real person!!

We'll keep you updated on the excitement and what goes on as time gets closer!

1 comment:

tara said...

Yipppeeeeeeeeee!!!

Post a Comment