Greg loves saguaro cactus's for some reason, but this was as close as we were allowed to venture off the trail. They were everywhere, instead of trees I guess!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Wonderful Winter in Phoenix
We had a fantastic few days in Phoenix for the Fiesta Bowl (posted separately). The weather was probably the most fantastic thing...sunny and 70's in January!! You could pretty much stay outside and even sit by the pool. I will say it was incredibly dry. I know Arizonians say it's really not that dry but I was always thirsty and had to have Greg bring me extra lotion! We spent most of our time in Scottsdale, actually. It was a very, very nice part of town. There was a waterway, restaurants, and beautiful shopping within 5 minutes of our hotel, so we did a lot of walking outside. Hayden had fun walking in and throwing all the rocks...it is very brown there.


No comments:
Post a Comment